Are you struggling with your sleep? Waking up in the middle of the night, with your thoughts on a hamster wheel? Unable to fall asleep – no matter what you try? You aren’t alone! It is estimated that 30% – 35% of individuals will struggle with symptoms of insomnia at some point in their lives.
Common signs of insomnia include:
- Difficulty falling asleep at night
- Waking up during the night
- Waking up too early
- Not feeling well-rested after a night’s sleep
- Daytime tiredness or sleepiness
- Irritability, depression or anxiety
- Difficulty paying attention, focusing on tasks or remembering
- Increased errors or accidents
When clients come to see me about their sleep, we start by reviewing symptoms, keeping a log and reviewing sleep strategies. Additionally, I use my training and experience in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and EMDR.
As a licensed mental health professional, I have training in helping clients get their sleep back on track. Together we create a plan that will work for you. Contact me today for your free consultation.