$200 per 50 minute session
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, often services are covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for mental health / psychological services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Does the plan include services from a Registered Social Worker?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
You will receive an invoice to be paid by e-transfer or credit card. After payment a receipt is provided.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!