My office is located in the Ritchie area in Edmonton, just south of Whyte Ave. There is plenty of free parking in a lot being the building.
Beside our office you will find Kind Ice Cream. Little Duchess Bake Shop Bakery and Doughnut Party are across the street. You can treat yourself after your session.
Are you having a difficult time handling the struggles in your life?
Could you use someone to listen to on what you’re going through and not judge you?
Do you think you could benefit from time focused just on you?
Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then therapy could be the what you’ve been seeking. Individual therapy differs from Group or Alternative therapy methods in the way that you are the sole focus of a single therapist who helps you develop and achieve your goals for therapy.
If you’ve been feeling anxious and overwhelmed, hopeless or lost, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels unsurmountable, individual therapy could help you improve your everyday life.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once